Pizza and Pajamas
Yum! April 13 at 4pm at BCC. ***PLEASE NOTE*** This event is canceled.
Preschool age children & their parents are invited to come in their pajamas with pillows & blankets for snuggling, PJ Library stories, pizza & more! Cost is $5 per family. To RSVP click here and write “Pizza” on the memo portion of the paypal transaction by Thursday, April 11th. For more information, contact Leah here.
Fun Facts About Pizza:
1. 94% of Americans eat pizza regularly.
2. 93% of Americans have eaten pizza in the last month
3. There are approximately 61,300 pizzerias in the United States.
4. Pizzerias purchase more than $4 billion worth of cheese annually.
5. A person in America eats about 46 pizza slices a year in average.
6. Top 5 pizza sales days in America are: Super Bowl Sunday, New Year’s Eve, Halloween, The night before Thanksgiving and New Year’s Day.
7. Kids ages 3 to 11 prefer pizza over all other food groups for lunch and dinner.
8. The largest pizza ever made was 122 ft. 8 in. in diameter. The pizza needed 9,920 lb of flour, 198 lb of salt, 3968 lb of cheese, and 1,984 lb of tomato puree